Grey and Celeste Riding Tights 2.0
Blackfort Riding Tights - created with premium sports material providing comfortable four way stretch & a compression fit providing support where required.
- Premium Sports Fabric with compressive spandex and stretchy breathable sports material
- Made to move with you giving you the second skin feeling.
- Quick dry material designed to wick moisture from the skin.
- Beautifully detailed full seat for security in the saddle.
- Designed with curving sculpting lines to flatter the feminine figure.
- Belt loops for the perfect fit & sophisticated equestrian style.
- Two secure phone pockets - holds small and large phone models.
- Subtle colour branding to match our BASE LAYER collection.
- High waist for added comfort and style.
- Finished with a Rose Gold metal badge to the belt loop.
Riding tights are true to size - we do recommend the size down if you are between sizes! Premium quality that is never overstretched or see-through, designed to fit with YOU in mind.
Our Riding Tights are very forgiving! If you are between sizes go down a size - this will help them be secure on your waist!
Our Base Layers are true to size but if you prefer a loose fit we advise going up a size!
If you're still unsure we offer fuss free exchanges / returns - buy with confidence
78% Polyester 22% Spandex
Caring for your Blackfort Products
Use a mild detergent and avoid using fabric conditioners, this affects the moisture wicking properties. If you do use fabric conditioners, wash once again without, at a low temp and your product will be good as new. Repeated washing however with fabric conditioner will reduce the life of your products.
Silicone Riding Tights - avoid using fabric softeners on silicone tights, this will reduce the life of silicone. Our riding tights are very durable when washed correctly.
We recommend using Nikwak Basewash on sports fabrics due to its gentle cleaning abilities!Line / air dry flat only - do not expose the silicone print to direct heat from radiators / tumble dryers etc this can affect and reduce the life of the silicone print.
Do not iron our riding tights, base layers and sports tees (more time for riding now) our products technical fabric returns to its original shape once washed.
Wash all our products inside out to project your silicone print. Avoid washing or placing near items that contain Velcro or abrasive materials.
Free UK exchanges, purchase with confidence! Unsure on the fit? Either order 2 sizes now or exchange a pair later for the correct size!
View our returns policy for more information
Customer of the Month
Tag us in your best photos wearing your favourite Blackfort outfit for a chance to win a £50 giftcard every month!